Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Obindo Guildansökan! 
nubi

Post Obindo Guildansökan!
Personal information:

What is your nationality?: Sweden
How old are you?: 21
What is/will your main MMORPG focus (PvE, PvP, RP, Social) be?
Pve and social as it stands now and I'd be glad to help guildies
What level of activity can we expect if you are accepted into Ragnarok?
Probably 6-7 days a week unless I'm on vacation or something like that

Character information:

What is your Main characters name?: Tranquitez
What profession and level is your Main character?: Lvl 80: Elementalist

Additional information:

As a social guild, we like to get to know each other and use Voice comm for most events. What are your thoughts on this?
I think it's good cuz then you don't have to interrupt you actions by typing!

Do you know anyone in Ragnarok? In that case, who and how? I know some people that was In Team Sweden after I've been there myself

Where did you hear about Ragnarok?: I heard about it when it collabed with Team Sweden

Why do you want to join Ragnarok and what can you contribute with to our guild?
As you probably know with my links with Team Sweden everyone is not representing and sometimes I'm even the only one online wich also was the reason you seperated with that guild. I'm always there to help a guildie out unless I'm in a important dungeon or something, I will when I can!

What part of the Ragnarok guild rules differs most from other guilds you have been in and what part do you sympathize with the most? Quote atleast one specific rule that you sympathize with.
I truely like that it's mandatory to represent cuz then people don't end up a without recieving let's say any information and you know that the people in the guild are reliable.

Tell us a little bit about yourself (previous mmo experience, ingame goals and so on)
I 've played world of warcraft since it came out and I stopped last year when Guild Wars 2 came out. Currently I'm reaching for the Legendary Longbow Kudzu with will be resumed in next question

Tell us about your PvE achievements and habits. (Do you team up or like to solo through story content, grinding one instance over and over for a typical drop, crafting and exploration, or other things)
I have some specific dungeons and paths that I go through as daily gold bonus for my legendary weapon, right now I'm not really in to living story but if someone would need help I'll ofc join in there.

Tell us about your PvP achievements and habits. (How often you participate in sPvP and world PvP. If you do world pvp, or other things like that)
It is raidnight and they miss one player, you have not signed up but made an appointment with some other members to do some questing/instances. Do you join the raid or play with your friend, please tell why you choose as you do?
First I'd ask my friend if we could postpone it to help you guys out if not I'd stay and help the friend out, this depends on the situation and on raids there are normally alot of people and 1 person maybe doesn't help that much. If it's required for maybe a curtain amount of players then I'd join the raid otherwise if it'd be for maybe stronger firearm then I'd stay with friend/guildie. Now why I wrote friend"/"guildie is cuz I mainly play with guildies I've barely played with someone who's not in the guild

Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:44 pm
GW2 - GM

Post Re: Obindo Guildansökan!
Hei Obindo og velkommen til forumet!
Vi kjenner deg jo, og vi vet jo at du er med på ca. alt vi spør om ;)

Søknaden din er tatt videre til behandling.

Shahri

Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:26 pm
GW2 - Recruitment Officer

Hej

Eftersom att vi känner dig så vet vi att du är en aktiv och duktig spelare som kunnat bidra bra till RR. Men vi är tvungna å tänka på hela communityn i Ragnarok då vi rekryterar nya spelare. P.g.a. detta måste vi ta i beaktande Ragnaroks regler rörande ålder. Eftersom att vi vet att du är 14 år så är vi tvungna att neka din ansökan.

Du är mer än gärna välkommen att söka till oss igen om några år! :)

Mvh
Ledningen

Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:21 pm
nubi

;( Va spelar de för roll? Inte så att guildet är ett skräckspel

Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:05 pm
Eleet

Det handler ikke om innholdet i spillet. dette er fordi vi som sitter å spiller og gjør ting sammen ønsker en viss modenhet på spillerne våre. De som er 14 år og juger om alderen sin på forum i en søknad gir ikke inntrykket av at de passer inn.

Du er sikkert en trivelig gutt, men trur du har brukt opp sjansen din..

Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]