Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Ansökan - Aepex 
Reet

Ansökan - Aepex
1. How old are you, and where do you come from?

- Jag är Sverige och jag kommer ifrån 19.

2. Where did you hear about Ragnarok, why do you want to join us and what can you contribute to our guild?

- Jag var med Ragnarok i GW2 tills jag slutade spelet; jag är fortfarande medlem. Jag letar efter en vänlig men ändå taggad miljö där lagspelare som mig själv kan anpassa sig i. Jag är social, sansad, rutinerad och dedikerad.

3. Do you know anyone in Ragnarok? In that case, who and how?

- Nej.

4. Do you have previous endgame raiding experience from TSW or other MMO's? If so, what games and what encounters?

- Jag har spelat nästan allt som finns på marknaden, men jag var (som de flesta) mest nergrävd i WoW i 5 år, och jag har lirat end-game sedan jag började. Det vill säga att jag gillar att döda tjockisbossar.

5. If you have been in any other guilds in TSW or any other MMO what is your experience from it and why did you leave your last guild?

- När det gäller guilder så har jag aldrig varit guildlös, och har jag varit det så började jag leta direkt. Jag tycker spel generellt är grymt mycket roligare när man spelar flera - hur det nu har påverkat min "karriär" så är det bara positivt.

Och jag vill gärna nudda ämnet med vaför jag söker efter ny guild när jag är i en, det finns många anledningar, men helt ärligt så visste jag inte att Ragnarok fanns i TSW. Hade jag vetat det så hade jag ansökt direkt!

6. What part of the Ragnarok guild rules differs most from other guilds you have been in and what part do you like most?

"§4.6 Remember to apologize if you forgot your manners or made a mistake."

Jag har gjort detta innan, och jag säger fortfarande att Ragnarok är bäst på att skapa en lugn och trevlig tillvaro. Detta är något som många guilder saknar.

- "§3.1 Any member of Ragnarok must be able to keep their temper in both fair and unfair pvp. Do not flame or rage in tells, global, guild chat or on mumble. It's important to remember that you represent your guild."

Yes, yes, yes. Jag gillar lugna människor, och jag gillar denna regel.

7. On a typical week, roughly how many hours would you be online and playing and what evenings would you be available for guild activities? Usually between 1930-2300 GMT+1

- Jag är arbetslös och studerar inte - praktiserar på en piercingstudio och gör inte mycket alls, så jag har jävligt mycket tid. 15:00 och framåt.

8. Are you applying to any other guild while applying to Ragnarok?

- Nej.

9. List three fun things except playing MMO’s that you like to do and why?

- Jag spelar musik, och har studerat musik och konst i 5 år. Hela den surrealistiska scenen har alltid varit ett stort intresse för mig, och nu spelar jag TSW - go figures, right? Hmmm. *tittar runt i rummet* Tror ej jag gör så mycket mer utöver det med piercingen.

Game Play Questions

10. Please rank the following play styles, that would describe your style in MMO gaming. (from the most to least)
- Achiever

Quote:
Also known as "Diamonds," these are players who prefer to gain "points," levels, equipment and other concrete measurements of succeeding in a game. They will go to great lengths to achieve rewards that confer them little or no gameplay benefit simply for the prestige of having it.

-Explorers

Quote:
Explorers, dubbed "Spades" for their tendency to dig around, are players who prefer discovering areas, creating maps and learning about hidden places. They often feel restricted when a game expects them to move on within a certain time, as that does not allow them to look around at their own pace. They find great joy in discovering an unknown glitch or a hidden easter egg.

-Socializers

Quote:
There are a multitude of gamers who choose to play games for the social aspect, rather than the actual game itself. These players are known as Socializers or "Hearts." They gain the most enjoyment from a game by interacting with other players, and on some occasions, computer-controlled characters with personality. The game is merely a tool they use to meet others in-game or outside of it.

-Killers

Quote:
"Clubs" is a very accurate moniker for what the Killer likes to do. They thrive on competition with other players, and prefer fighting them to scripted computer-controlled opponents.

- Alltså, detta är väldigt svart och vitt, och jag är ALDRIG bra på svarta och vita frågor, men om jag måste välja så är det Killer. Inte för att jag är elitist eller så, men det ligger en viss sanning i det.

11. What will be your primary focus? PvE or PvP?

- PVE och PVFW (player vs forum whiners)

12. Tell us about your PvE achievements and habits. (Do you team up or like to solo through story content, grinding one instance over and over for a typical drop, crafting and exploration, or other things)

- Som sagt innan, så är jag en total lagspelare. Går det att göra med andra? Då är det min prioritet.

13. Tell us about your PvP achievements and habits. (How often you participate in warzones and world PvP. If you duel much, do world pvp, or other things like that)

- Jag lirade arena i WOW och deltar gärna i PVP om det finns rum för det, men TSW har inte lyckats fördela PVP:n så bra, så jag är inte 100% intresserad av PVP i nuläget.

14. What is your relationship with VoIP programs like Mumble and Ventrilo? (Mark only one)
(x) I'm almost always logged on when i'm online, and i enjoy talking to other guildies.
(_) I'm usually logged on but doesn't talk all that much, mostly listen.
(_) I'm usually only logged on when it is mandatory. Like in sieges and raids.
(_) I don't like voice chat. I prefer guild and group chat.

15. Since puzzles and riddles are a big part of TSW, we do not want to spoil the fun for people who would like to solve the puzzles and riddles on their own. If you are going to help out a fellow guild mate, please feel free to do so, but use a /tell message (or a private channel on mumble) to keep things private. What do you think about this?

- 100% intygelse. Inte mer att säga.

16. It is raid night and they miss one player, you have not signed up but made an appointment with some other members to do some questing/instances. Do you join the raid or play with your friend, please tell why you choose as you do?

- Variabler. Vad var det för "appointment"? Jag håller mina löften, alltid, men jag skulle nog behöva mer variabler för att kunna lösa det. Som det står i texten så antar jag att flera människor skulle bli besvikna om raidet inte blev av, men samtidigt så är det bara 1 plats - men tanke på hur många members Ragnarok ha så bör det inte vara några problem. :p

17. List the ingame name of all your characters, main first and then alts, with your 2 most skilled weapons. Also provide a screen shot of your character selection screen, so that we can validate the list and person behind this application.
(e.g. Epicurus - Blade skill 8 - Elemental skill 7)
'Screen Shot here'

- Aepex (använder inte altsen) - Pistol max - Blood max (DPS)

http://i.imgur.com/r0T3P.jpg

18. Anything else you like to tell us about your self?

- Ya tharanak n'gha.

Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:23 am
Admin

Post Re: Ansökan - Aepex
Velkommen :)

AO: Zeylenne lvl 220 Doctor AI Rank Challenger (23)
+ alts: Lilleg2 220/27 MA, Kenevil 216/14 Shade, Wallblade 161/5 Keeper, Polfarer 220/18 Adventurer, Vaarblomst, , Zman, Zulux, Zetaforce, Skuddskade

Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:57 pm
TSW Officer

hei du :)

[Aion]: Kitkit - lev 55 Chanter, retired

Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:50 pm
Admin

Siden du er medlem av GW2, hadde du bare trengt en veteransøknad :)
Du er selvfølgelig velkommen til oss i TSW også! :)

AO: Zeylenne lvl 220 Doctor AI Rank Challenger (23)
+ alts: Lilleg2 220/27 MA, Kenevil 216/14 Shade, Wallblade 161/5 Keeper, Polfarer 220/18 Adventurer, Vaarblomst, , Zman, Zulux, Zetaforce, Skuddskade

Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:02 pm
TSW Officer

Välkommen in till TSW då =)

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/zargas/

Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:55 am
Profile WWW
TSW Officer

Velkommen! :)

Retired: Defiance - Zorq / TSW - Zorq

Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:15 am
Reet

Chtuga wrote:
Siden du er medlem av GW2, hadde du bare trengt en veteransøknad :)
Du er selvfølgelig velkommen til oss i TSW også! :)

Bäst att vara på den säkra sidan. C:

Mon Dec 31, 2012 3:15 pm
TSW Recruitment Officer

Velkommen :)

Expats Rift Moonsafari - Rogue | Battlefield BC2 Moonsafari | Aion Moonsafari - Sorcerer | Warhammer Moonsafari - Chosen | WoW Pysjamas - Priest & Trusepus - Mage

Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]