Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
Ansökan 
nubi

Post Ansökan
Ragnarok Application Form

About you
1. How old are you, and where do you come from?

- 32 och från sverige skåne :)

2. Where did you hear about Ragnarok, why do you want to join us and what can you contribute to our guild?

- på TSW:s Hemsida

3. Do you know anyone in Ragnarok? In that case, who and how?

- nej men ser framemot att lära känna de flesta

4. Do you have previous endgame raiding experience from TSW or other MMO's? If so, what games and what encounters?

- nej köpte spelet för länge sen men kom inte igång och spela utan blivit nu

5. If you have been in any other guilds in TSW or any other MMO what is your experience from it and why did you leave your last guild?

- swtor (ROS = Republic Of sweden) var länge sen slutade spela tappade intresse
WoW kommer inte i håg guild namn men många bara sluta logga in så lite folk

6. What part of the Ragnarok guild rules differs most from other guilds you have been in and what part do you like most?

- inga alla har olika regler

7. On a typical week, roughly how many hours would you be online and playing and what evenings would you be available for guild activities? Usually between 1930-2300 GMT+1

- runt 25+

8. Are you applying to any other guild while applying to Ragnarok?

- nej hittar typ inga andra activa

9. List three fun things except playing MMO’s that you like to do and why?

- ute i trädgården med en bira i hand en solig dag
Umgås med vänner
göra det som faller in
umgås med familjen

Game Play Questions

10. Please rank the following play styles, that would describe your style in MMO gaming. (from the most to least)
- Achiever

Quote:
Also known as "Diamonds," these are players who prefer to gain "points," levels, equipment and other concrete measurements of succeeding in a game. They will go to great lengths to achieve rewards that confer them little or no gameplay benefit simply for the prestige of having it.

-Explorers

Quote:
Explorers, dubbed "Spades" for their tendency to dig around, are players who prefer discovering areas, creating maps and learning about hidden places. They often feel restricted when a game expects them to move on within a certain time, as that does not allow them to look around at their own pace. They find great joy in discovering an unknown glitch or a hidden easter egg.

-Socializers

Quote:
There are a multitude of gamers who choose to play games for the social aspect, rather than the actual game itself. These players are known as Socializers or "Hearts." They gain the most enjoyment from a game by interacting with other players, and on some occasions, computer-controlled characters with personality. The game is merely a tool they use to meet others in-game or outside of it.

-Killers

Quote:
"Clubs" is a very accurate moniker for what the Killer likes to do. They thrive on competition with other players, and prefer fighting them to scripted computer-controlled opponents.

- 1,Socializers
2,Explorers
3,Achiever
4,Killers

11. What will be your primary focus? PvE or PvP?

- PvE

12. Tell us about your PvE achievements and habits. (Do you team up or like to solo through story content, grinding one instance over and over for a typical drop, crafting and exploration, or other things)

- lite av varje kul att spela med andra men kan öven köra lite själv gillar springa dungeons fixa bra loot och crafting components

13. Tell us about your PvP achievements and habits. (How often you participate in warzones and world PvP. If you duel much, do world pvp, or other things like that)

- inte så glad för pvp men kan hönda att jag kör lite bara för o hänga med andra

14. What is your relationship with VoIP programs like Mumble and Ventrilo? (Mark only one)
(_) I'm almost always logged on when i'm online, and i enjoy talking to other guildies.
(x) I'm usually logged on but doesn't talk all that much, mostly listen.
(_) I'm usually only logged on when it is mandatory. Like in sieges and raids.
(_) I don't like voice chat. I prefer guild and group chat.

15. Since puzzles and riddles are a big part of TSW, we do not want to spoil the fun for people who would like to solve the puzzles and riddles on their own. If you are going to help out a fellow guild mate, please feel free to do so, but use a /tell message (or a private channel on mumble) to keep things private. What do you think about this?

- låter helt rätt varför förstöra för andra

16. It is raid night and they miss one player, you have not signed up but made an appointment with some other members to do some questing/instances. Do you join the raid or play with your friend, please tell why you choose as you do?

- beror ju på men behöver guilden min tid för vissa saker klart man ställer upp för guilden det är väll det som är mening med guild

17. List the ingame name of all your characters, main first and then alts, with your 2 most skilled weapons. Also provide a screen shot of your character selection screen, so that we can validate the list and person behind this application.
(e.g. Epicurus - Blade skill 8 - Elemental skill 7)
'Screen Shot here'
Emerentia-Blade 1- Chaos 1
som sakt precis börjat spela

- …

18. Anything else you like to tell us about your self?

- inte mycket mer än jag är vänlig glad trevlig person

Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:17 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]